New roofs can be a long process, from the decision of what product, to choosing the contractor, and coming up with the money to pay for them. Tax incentives and credits are available on products that are ENERGY STAR labeled because they are designed to reduce your energy consumption.
• Tax credits can cover 10% of material cost
• Maximum of $500 per home
• Must be your existing, principal residence, that you own
• Ensure your materials are ENERGY STAR labeled
• Get a Tax Credit Certificate from your contractor
• File the Form 5695 with the IRS on your taxes
We specialize in residential roof products and installation. We offer warranties that extend up to 45 years.
You will always receive timely, personalized service because we offer FREE estimates on all our services. We will personally assess your needs and options.